Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Ground Rules

Ha! There are none...yipppeeee! I do what I like on this blog!
No,no....wait a second....if there are no rules, then what do I break?
Hmmm....I better at least have some plans for what I am going to do on this blog then.
Ok. Fine. Well, as the name suggests, this blog is going to be my pensieve. What? Do I hear you asking what the hell that is? Dude! Ever heard of Harry Potter? Anyway,if you wanna know what a pensieve is, check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensieve
Ok,where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Oh,yeah....I was telling you what I plan to do on this blog. Well, what I will do is post my thoughts on various things that have happened to me throughout the day, or anything else that I may be thinking about. I also think that I will post some lines from a song that seems a good representation of my life at that moment.
And if the spirit moves me, I might also post a question that I have come across that day.

So much for the rules. Let's see how this thing actually turns out.
Onwards to my blog then!!
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!