Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My travels....On either side of the seven seas...

Hey Penny!! Long time no see! Time to get back to work now...I have now accumulated enough stray thoughts in my mind now to dispose of in the depths of your...well...whatever depths you have. I really don't know how you work. Do you know? You don't?... Can't say I am surprised..after all I suppose you are as dumb(or as brilliant...) as me.

As the title says, I will talk about my trips to various places and what I thought of them. Hehe... all this makes it sound like I am a great traveller or something. :)

As with any family, we had some unspoken traditions in our family. And the one I really liked the most was of us going to see some new place at least once a year, to the delight of everyone(with the possible exception of my mother,but only sometimes :P ). And no Penny, when I say everyone, I mean only our family, not the neighbors! The neighbors were not delighted to see us go,if that's what you are thinking! In fact, even though they didn't say it,the brave people, I am sure they shed silent tears in our absence. I think I even saw their lower lips twitch a couple of times when we were leaving for a slighly longer period than usual.

So,back to my glorious travels. Well, I think it would be rather boring for everyone concerned if I just described each of my trips(also, I of course don't remember all of them clearly, so a good excuse), so I think that I'll just give you a few snippets of what it was like.

Besides my trips in India, since I have come to the good ole' US of A, I have taken every oppotunity to scamper off to some interesting place and leave this rather slow(but with a charm of its own,mind you!) A2(Ann Arbor to the uninitiated) behind. Of course, all these days of freedom are now behind me now that I have a Godfather(a.k.a. advisor) looking over my shoulder :(

(More coming soon..I am off to sleep now...the Godfather is making me an offer I can't refuse tomorrow :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!